Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
With us the season does not matter. With its unique location, just meters from the cabin ski lift and minutes away from the city center, in the heart of the most attractive Pirin Street, you are close to any place where you wish to go. Skiers are within minutes of the beginning of the ski center, and those of you who wish to indulge in walks should just go out and immerse themselves in a profound atmosphere of the town.
You can rent a car, book a trip or just can indulge in relaxation. The hotel spa has everything necessary to make your vacation after the dynamic day relaxing and memorable. Pool, massage, jacuzzi, sauna and fitness ... You choose it. When you get hungry and want to try something really tasty restaurant Salt and Pepper is your place. Enjoy traditional Bansko cuisine, taste the juicy barbecue or order one of the specialties of the house. The kind hosts will try all your wishes to become a reality. We are here to make your holiday and celebration unique. Contact us and come to paradise of comfort and entertainment. Once visited the hotel, you will not forget it.
Kap House Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- bain à remous
- fer/planche à repasser
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine intérieure
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Dernières arrivées
- Distributeur de billets
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Transferts Aéroport
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>