Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The hotel will take bookings only from 5th June to 20th September.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Himalayan region of Ladakh offers travellers from around the world a unique opportunity to retreat from fast-paced life and experience Himalayan life-style. Kang-la assists visitors by providing traditional homestyle accomodations, organizing treks and tours to various mountain valleys, and offering educational information on Ladakhi history, religion, and culutre.
When travellers arrive in Ladakh, they will undoubtably be confronted by a plethora of hotels, travel agencies, and touts. What makes Kang-la unique is our comitment to promoting responsible and safe tourism, local culture and traditional economy. We inform visitors about the importance of travel safety and we take full responsibility for the well-being of our guests. Because we believe that tourists should be enriched by the Ladakhi way of life and should build meaningful relations with indigneous populations, Kang-la takes great strides to promote awareness, understanding, and appreciation for Ladakhi traditions.
Visitors who do business with Kang-la will also be helping us build the local economy. At our guesthouse we serve homecooked foods made from locally grown produce. For all of our treks and tours, we hire Ladakhi drivers and guides, which provides an accountability rarely possible in tourism in other places since each driver is a known member of the community. We also endeavor to buy all of our supplies from indigenous manufacturers and merchants. Through these practices, we benefit the economy of Ladakh by keeping money and employment in the region.
Hence Kang-la endeavours simultaneously to provide unique life experiences to visitors and to better the future of all of Ladakh. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>