Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Please email us about your arrival time so we meet & greet you :) there is no 24-hours reception!
Our apartments provide a pleasant stay since fresh air and sunlight come in from both sides of the apartment through the balconies and windows! Each studio flat has a kitchenette and 2 balconies, so as a private bathroom. Bedding includes a double bed and a bunk bed in the apartments for 4 and two single beds in the apartment for 2.
New Ryanair flights connect Kalamata to many European destination for very cheap prices!
Have you thought of an alternative destination for your travelling in Greece? Kalamata, located only 230 Km SW of Athens, in the prettiest gulf of the Peloponnese, is famous for its EU awarded beaches and land of the succulent dark “Kalamata olives”, sun-dried figs, pasteli and… Ouzo!
Go for a swim, water sports or just a stroll along Kalamata beach that stretches on for kilometers, where the mountain meets the warm waters of the Mediterranean sea. And at night enjoy fresh seafood dishes and nightlife at the hottest beach clubs! Nearby sightseeing daytrips are Sparta, Ancient Olympia, Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, Diros Caves, Castles of Monemvasia etc.
Real Greece, affordable prices! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>