Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days before arrival date – Full Refund
15 days before arrival date – 50% Refund
Less than 5 days before arrival date or Change in Date during Stay – No Refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
Government Taxes would be charged extra & are subject to change.
Reservations will be confirmed against 100% advance payments.
Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
Personal Laundry, Telephone Calls, Internet & other additional services requested will be charged extra.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Surrounded by the famed scenic Palakkad countryside, the resort is an oasis of calm and quiet. Palakkad is the capital of Ayurveda and, in the resort, Ayurveda is practiced in its true traditional form. The resort has an extensive range of treatments and practises to soothe away the cares and stresses of everyday life - to relax, restore and rejuvenate. Traditional ayurvedic treatment is imparted using state of the art facilities.
With superb facilities and authentic relaxation techniques, the resort is the ideal retreat for the discerning traveller, a temple of health and hospitality Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de sport
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Centre d'affaire
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>