Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- After confirmation: 10 %
- Less than15 days before arrival: 50 %
- Less than 48 hours before arrival: 90 %
- No-show: 100 %
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The romantic canals of Bruges are only a few steps away from Jacobs Hotel Brugge - ideal for a nice evening stroll ending your beautiful day in Bruges.
The hotel is nested in a historical typical for Bruges building, dating back to 1829, and offers a breezing mix of ancient stylish elegance and most modern facilities.
Jacobs Hotel Brugge features a cozy meeting room and free wireless and wired Internet access, making it a convenient accommodation in Bruges, moreover, this central Bruges Hotel offers amenities, such as a bar, offering almost all kinds of Belgian beers and the renowned Belgian chocolates.
All 24 hotel rooms have private facilities with shower/toilet, hairdryer, cable TV, direct telephone line. Hotel Jacobs Brugge is a smoke-free property.
The multilingual staff at the Jacobs Hotel Brugge is always available to satisfy your requests and help you making your stay in Bruges truly unforgettable.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or the first night stay will be charged for late cancellations or no-shows.
Check In Time:14.00
Check Out Time: 11.00
Cash, credit cards and debit cards are accepted for payment of balance. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Salle de réunion
- Accès à Internet
- Centre d'affaire
- Local à bagages
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>