Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located in one of the most relaxing and quiet areas of the town, only ten minutes away from the center of the city. In addition, from our facilities the guests and travellers can reach easily some of the finest attractions of the town such as Inca ruins of Pisac, the main square and the Pisac Market available on Sundays and Museo Comunitario. In addition, the city of Cusco is less than one hour away by public transport, so you can always do a trip day to the city and relax in our peaceful and magnificent environment and facilities.
We have different accommodation options depending on the kind of guests that visit us. In this sense, for the most venturesome travellers we have two dorms, one for females the other one for males that are equipped with all the necessary to guarantee a good sleep after a long day of adventures. For those people that are looking for something more intimate and private, we have several private accommodation options ideal for solo travellers and couples.
Casa Intihuatana Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 09:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 15 PEN (Soles Peruanos) per person per day.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
The breakfast is included in the price. .
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>