Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Self catering apartment with a kitchen and bathroom and wc and small lounge. We are close to the main shops and restaurants in the city center. Gas central heating and free tea and coffee.
Check-in from 11am to 11pm
Check-out by 10:00 SHARP
We manage to keep our prices competitive as we dont have staff on duty 24/7 and so we pass these savings on to our guests so a self service check in system is adopted when staff are not available to check you in. A mobile phone would be helpful so that you can call us and we can give you information of how to check in when you arrive at the property.
Details can be given to guests that book room if required . ask for details.
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance
We accept payment by cash, debit & credit card. There is a 3% transaction fee payable on card transactions and is put through our sister business The Struy Guest House
Breakfast is not included.
Later check ins are acceptable but are subject to a extra charge of £5 per hour after 11pm.
We require a deposit of 10 pounds for the keys on arrival which is returnable on return of the keys on departure.Photo id (passport/driving licence) is required on check in. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- Accès à Internet
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>