Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hotel is well-located close to the center of Caen and near the train station. Caen is the town of William the Conqueror. It has been destroyed during World War II but has been rebuilt since then. You will enjoy its charming pedestrian streets, visit its museums (William’s castle, abbeys...), and walk along its harbour, parks and gardens. Caen also counts the Norman Museum, the Post Museum and the Natural Museum.
The Inter-Hotel Le Savoy has 30 bedrooms. The property offers a wide range of accommodation. The property has family bedrooms, communicating bedrooms, satellite TV, private parking, a lounge and free WIFI.
Inter-Hotel Le savoy policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please note: Opening reception desk is from 7 am to 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash and credit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 9 euros per person per day.
No 24-hour reception desk.
Opening time from 07 am to 12 pm.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Smoking and Non smoking rooms available.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>