Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for cancellations within 7 days from the start of group reservations.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
In the Indigan Surf Hostal, after your surf session, a hot shower awaits you. You can store your surfboard in the hostel’s boardroom and hang your wetsuit on our drying racks, or rent everything you need from our surf school. Indigan Surf Hostal is perfectly located, close to everything you need. 100 meters from the beach where there are several great surf breaks; one block from the market where you can purchase everything you need to cook a tasty meal in our well-equipped kitchen; 2 minutes walk from the centre of town where you will find restaurants, bars, and street food stalls; directly in front of the hostel you can catch a public bus to Trujillo.
We offer a quiet 2 bed Dormitory with a bunk-bed, two Single rooms and two Double rooms with access to all shared amenities. All rooms contain comfortable beds, shelves, a table and a chair. You have internet access in the whole hostel. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>