Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The train station is at 20 minutes walking from the resort entrance. Torre a Mare centre is at 30 minutes walking. Close to nice public beaches. Perfect to be relaxed in the private garden with pine trees and/or to make excursions around Puglia. It is very easy to take the main road for Polignano, Monopoli, Alberobello, Ostuni, Castellana Grotte, Lecce, Cisternino, Castel del Monte, Trani, Matera, etc. You will also have a parking just at the gate of the villa. Good connections by bus and train. The bus stop for Bari centre, Torre a Mare beaches and villages around Bari, is at the entrance of the resort.
On the ground floor, there is the master bedroom with en suite, the 2nd bedroom, a bathroom, a large kitchen and a very large living room.
On the basement, there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living room. Downstairs there are not external windows (only a big window along the stairs) but it is very fresh during spring and summer time (during the winter we use heater).
Guesthouse In Villa's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>