Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Cancellation 15 days before arrival charged 30%
- Cancellation 14-7 days before arrival charged 40%
- Cancellation 6-1 days before arrival charged 50%
- No Show on arrival day charged 100%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are a small 6 Dorm Hostel (Cleaned Daily) With Offering views of garden and surrounded by rice fields.
Provides air-conditioner and fan in all rooms with fast free WiFi, electric socket and reading light on each beds. free blanket, fresh towel (on arrival), lockers and curtains for your privacy.
The accommodation also has :
a shared kitchen, free coffee and tea everyday.
We have entertainment center/hangout spot, where guests can play pool or watching movie together.
We have nice garden where you can relax and do yoga. Our friendly staffs at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.
The hostel has a calming village atmosphere. If you're seeking tranquility and relaxation, we are perfect for you!
There are nearby local restaurants (warung) that offers cheap prices and variety of menu for guests who stay in the hostel.
In Calm Hostel is located 7 minute by scooter away from the hip area of Canggu: Old Man's(Bar), Echo Beach, Canggu Beach And etc.
The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, 14 km from the property.
We are available for scooter rental and airport pickup service (with additional price) Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>