Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations until 7 days prior to arrival. After that the full fee applies-deposit will not be returned.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The full deposit (90% of the whole amount) need to be paid 14 days prior to arrival. Payent can be done either by Visa card or bank transfer to an account at the Banco do Brasil (please contact the hostel directly for the account number)
All kind of groups are very welcome. This quiet and natural place is ideal for a yoga retreat and meditation. Surfing and capoeira lessons can be organized, as well as horses for a ride on the lonely beaches.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our eco hostel is located in an idyllic ecological reserve, surrounded by a diverse array of tropical plants and wildlife and just a short walk from the beach.
A fantastic place to stay if you want to chill out and slow down - unwind by the pool, in a hammock, or in our yoga and meditation area.
The hostel and its installations were built using artistic techniques and permaculture, in harmony with the surrounding natural environment. You can expect to see small monkeys and tropical birds playing in our palm trees and fruit trees, and on the beach you might see turtles laying eggs or humpback whales.
- Breakfast included
- All rooms with private bathroom and solar heated water
- All beds with reading light and plug socket
- Ceiling fan or air con in all rooms
- Balcony or terrace for each room
- Swimming pool
- Space for yoga and meditation
- Eco-bar (built using permaculture and recycled materials)
- Delicious homemade beer for sale (Lujimbeer)
- BBQ area
THINGS TO DO IN IMBASSAI
- Beach (15 minute walk or 5 minute drive from hostel)
- Fresh water river
- River boat / raft hire
- Surfing, diving, fishing and canoeing
- Horse riding
- Waterfall (30 minute walk)
- Local restaurants and bars
- Praia do Forte (20 minute drive or you can take a local bus)
- Projeto Tamar (Sea Turtle Sanctuary)
- Projeto Baleia Jubarte (Humpback Whale Observation) Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Café Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>