Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Dolsko is a very popular cycling destination and a starting point for different Cycling trips. We offer bike transportation, guided cycling tours and a lot of possibilities how to combine cycling and sightseeing. We organize half–day, day and multi-day bicycle tours.
Hotel Vegov hram's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
For late check out + 50% of the price for 1 night.
Taxes not included - city tax 3.13 EUR per person per night
On Monday the restaurant is closed but the telephone number is always written on the front door. So if you check in on Monday, just call the number on the front door and we will bring you the keys.
Our reception operates from Tuesday till Saturday from 8.00 till 22.00, Sundays and holidays from 8.00 till 20.00, Mondays and all other times between 22.00 and 8.00 we are available for check in or out on the telephone number that is always written on the front door. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>