Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guarantee of group reservation is deposit for first night of full amount for reservation.
You can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. We will charge you the first night if you cancel in 30 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We provide support of visa (Chargeable service)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Nevskiy avenue is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, riverside walks and monuments.
Hotel Nevsky 111 is part of a historical building.
On entering this hotel Nevsky 111, you will immediately sense its special warm atmosphere and colorit of Saint-Ptersburg that makes you feel like being in your own home. Maybe that’s why this we was choosen by business and family travellers.
Our staff are genuinely friendly and with pleasure want to help. Our team will be happy to give information about tourist infrastructure of our city.
Hotel Nevskiy 111 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast is included.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Nettoyage a sec
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambres (24 heures/24)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>