Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located in the historical center of Quito, 10 minutes from the round, and many historical churches.
The hotel’s excellent location makes it one of the best accommodation options in the Centro Historico – the cultural and historic heart of Quito. The hotel is just a few blocks away from the Palacio de Carondelet (Presidential Palace) and the Archbishop’s and Municipal palaces, as well as close by to many museums, churches, monuments and historic sites. Easy-to-use public transport systems are located close to the hotel – guests can take the Trolley Bus service to reach any area of Quito. Our location, quality of customer service, and emphasis on guests’ safety has enabled us to stay in the tourism market for over forty years.
Rooms with, private bathroom, telephone and satellite television for national and foreign tourists who visit the city of Quito, who wish to enjoy a quiet atmosphere, near the emblematic places of the historical center of Quito. We have a panoramic terrace from where you can see the Historic Center of Quito, the domes of the churches, the bread and all the marvels of colonial architecture that the Historic Center boasts.
Hotel Huasi Continental Policies & conditions:
Check in from 10:00
Check out before 13:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 12%
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>