Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Fontana Hotel is located in the heart of Luxor and we offer a very high standard of services, managed by a very professional Egyptian Manager who speaks English and French. We provide a very quiet hotel with 25 clean rooms with private bathrooms, air-conditioning and hot water 24 hours. Come meet other backpackers and students both socially and as travel companions.
** Free pick-up from train station
** Free drink and map with information about Luxor.
** Free internet Access WiFi
** Free breakfast includes: Fresh bread, omelet, jam, butter, tea or coffee and milk.
** Use the kitchen: Super-market, vegetables, bakery and other type of shops are around our area.
** Washing machine and iron for guest use.
** Free luggage storage
** Free shower and use of hotel facilities after check-out
- West bank tours with air-conditioned minibuses and English-speaking guide
- Arrangements for cruising the Nile to Aswan by motor boat, feluka or traditional felucca sailing on the Nile.
- Hot-air balloon flight, an unforgettable view of the Nile valley and local archaeological sites.
- Camel, horse, and donkey hires.
- Bicycle and motor-bike rentals.
********************* Repeat notice *********************
When you arrive in Luxor, never trust anyone saying Fontana Hotel is full, or closed.... even if he has a business card from Fontana Hotel. (Fun is the key here).
******************** Location *********************
- 5 minutes from the Nile River.
- 5 minutes from the railway station with full backpack.
- 5 minutes from the bus terminal
- 15 minutes from the Luxor International Airport
- Taxi to the airport is 40.00 Egyptian-pound's and 30.00 Egyptian-pound to the bus Station .
Mr. Magdy Soliman
Hotel manager Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambres (24 heures/24)
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>