Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hotel Eclipse is an oasis of nature in the city; it is a quiet place that allows you to enjoy bird and iguana watching, our services also gives you the best quality and price in the area. It is located 2.5 km from downtown. Within a ten minute walk from the hotel you’ll have easy access to all the mayor shopping centers parks and the city library.
The rooms are approximate 12 square meters and vary in accommodations, you have the option of choosing a room with a fan or air conditioning, and they all come with private bathrooms, Intercoms and flat-screen TVs. Other services include: free parking, free coffee in the morning, Wi-Fi, laundry service, bar, room service, transportation, maps, bike rental and tourist information.
Hotel Eclipse's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Breakfast not included - 6500 COP per person per day.
Reception available 24 hours. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>