Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We provide budget, sociable accommodation with comfortable wooden beds (Saaj wood) and attached bathrooms. Guests can rent a bed in a dormitory or rent a private room. Hotel has a beautiful rooftop garden and other common areas with good opportunities to socialize with other traveler’s . The unique beauty of the rooms and terrace is that they are laid with typical metamorphic rock from mountains of Nepal coupled with slate tile flooring. This brings the charm of the Himalayan village to modern settings. Furnitures handcrafted from indigenous woods and the lampshades made from traditional Nepali handmade Lokta Paper authenticates true Nepali feeling.
Hotel has ticketing services for bus and air tickets to different tourist regions of Nepal. Bus to Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini will pick you up from hotel premises. We also provide trekking services with experienced trekking guides and potters.
From our unique rooftop garden you can enjoy majestic view of sub-Himalayan hills surrounding the valley such as Monkey Temple (Swoyambhunath), the Rani Ban (Queen’s Forest), the Nagarjun Hill, (the allocated palace for former King who peacefully gave his power for republic) and Shiva-Puri National Park and also experience refreshing cool breeze from the Himalayas. The different accommodation pattern caters to different types of travelers, family or single in a spacious room.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Reception working hours 07:30-23:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+ for dorm rooms.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Smoking allowed.
11. For any check in the guest need to show passport with a valid visa . Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>