Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Situated in the real heart of Zermatt, this property has an excellent location. Hotel Bahnhof is situated just 100 m from Zermatt Train Station, The free ski bus stops right outside. Several restaurants are within a 5-minute walk.
Hotel Bahnhof offers free Wi-Fi access and views of the Valais Alps from all rooms. The rooms feature wooden furniture and floors, and some have a balcony. Bathrooms are private or shared. Choose between various double and single rooms, family rooms and also dormitory rooms. Some rooms have shared bathroom facilities.
Hotel Bahnhof Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 3.00 CHF per person per night for adults. 1.50 CHF per child per night (6-16 years).
Breakfast not included. We do not offer breakfast.
Reception: 08:00 - 12:00 / 16:00 - 19:00.
Dorms: a sleeping bag/linen sheet is required to bring yourself. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Linge non inclus
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Check in/out rapides
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>