Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hotel is located in the historic heart of Zaragoza, in a cheerful environment full of life, surrounded by local shops, with an important cultural activity and lots to things to visit (museums, theaters, churches, stately buildings, ancient Renaissance palaces). The best tapas bars of Zaragoza ('El Tubo' - The Tube) and the main attractions of the city (Basilica del Pilar, Seo Cathedral, Roman Theater, Goya Museum, Romans Museums, ...) are a 5 minute walk away. If you want to know the best of Zaragoza, this is your place. The Basilica of El Pilar and La Seo Cathedral are situated 3 minutes on foot away.
Hotel Avenida has 91 full equipped rooms. All the rooms has en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TV, air conditioning & heating, telephone, working desk, hairdryer and toiletries, wake-up calls and Free Wi-Fi.
Hotel Avenida Zaragoza Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 PM
Check out to 11:30 AM
Breakfast 6€/per day / per person
Pet (dog, cat or small animal): 10 €/per day/ per animal. Please advise us in advance
24 hours reception
Child friendly. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>