Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
At some point, the main house where the reception is currently located was owned by a Madame Ambrose. Little is known about her, except for stories from her former tenants who have visited us. Our Family Suite was her Honeymoon Room, which she kept in honour of her late husband for many years, after he passed away in the Second World War. Left with a large building to occupy by herself, she decided to rent out the rooms to
travelers and students. To this day, we still have the original signage of the “Ambrose Travel Lodge” on the glass panel above our main entrance.
In the 1970s, the building was purchased from her as well as the house next door, and a passage was made in the staircase to merge the two sides. It was then converted into a hotel, and has remained so since.
The current owners have operated the hotel since 2011. Many changes have been made to the hotel to keep it updated including the opening of a specialty cafe in the lobby, and will continue to innovate. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Accès à Internet
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>