Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
El cliente puede cancelar hasta 2 dias antes del dia de la reserva, pasados esos se cobrara el 100% de la reserva.
Si el cliente no se presenta el dia de la reserva se cobrara el precio total.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Albaicin, Granada Cathedral and Granada Science Park. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen, 23 km from HOSTEL NUT, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
We have all rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning / heating system and code access systems. All bunk beds are equipped with reading light, USB, plug and blackout curtain, so that each one has its own independent space. Our beautiful common area is ideal for reading a book, socializing or simply to relax listening to music.
Granada is a city with many things to see, and here in Hostel nut we want to help you see, come and know us!
HOSTEL NUT Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15.00 to 22.30
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card
Breakfast not included
Reception from 08.00 to 10.30
No alcohol Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>