Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hostel My Friends is situated in just a 5 minute walk from Moskovskiy railway station and metro stations Ploshad Vostaniya and Mayakovskaya. The Hostel My Friends building is a recently built high class residency, therefore, there is plenty of parking space and the area is very safe. There are plenty of supermarkets nearby, as well as bars, restaurants, cafes, shopping malls and hair/beauty salons. In fact, one of the most famous shopping malls in town (Gallery) is a 5 minute walk away.
Hostel My Friends has everything necessary to provide the guests with a comfortable stay. The hostel has a cosy common area, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, internet TV, a washing machine, ironing facilities, many shared toilets and showers. Hostel My Friends is very comfortable, clean and quiet hostel. The hostel's experienced and friendly staff makes sure that guests get the best rest they deserve!
Hostel My Friends Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00.
The reception works from 09:00 until 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your cards before arrival.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>