Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Each dorm bunk has a privacy curtain light and soket , so you can feel like private room. You can also try a Japanese room with futon mattress on a tatami (woven-straw) floor, or sleep in a Western bed.
We have free wifi, air conditioning and kitchen with a microwave is provided, and bicycles can be rented.The shower is open 24H.
The common area has a free-use internet and free coffee/tea.
We are located in central Kyoto. 10minutes walk from Nijo Castle and 15 minutes walk from imperial palace. close to go bar, restaurant, supermarket, convenience store and public bath.
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Salle commune
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>