Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Big living room, fully equipped kitchen and frendly stuff make you feel like at home.
Here you can try tradicional brandy rakia, free coffe and tea, hear useful advice how to save and make fun in our city also walking tours are free,, We are just few stops from the main bus and main train station.
About rooms: You know that feeling when beds are too comfortable and rooms are cozy, big lockers ,maps, tastefully designed interior, fresh towels and linen. When you open the window, sometimes you can hear distance music from partyes on the river but also sounds of birds from Kalemegdan park, in rare cases you can hear wolves from zoo garden.
But, if you manage to separate from all this and step out from hostel, adventure will immediately continue on streets of our beautiful city, because we are surrounded with all famous attractions of Belgrade.
P.S. We also accept your bicycles and motorcycles, and we take care about them too.
So join our large community of Friends! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Repas disponibles
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>