Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have 5 charming, spacey rooms provided with price included air condition: private Blue room with two twin beds, private Yellow room with big double bed, private Green room with three single beds, and Orange and Violet rooms are four bed mixed dorm rooms.
There are two separate bathrooms, one for the Gentlmen and one for the Ladies.
Large terrace and garden for relaxing and hanging out with beautiful view on nearly beach.
Our house is clean, safe, friendly and simple. Provided free wi-fi and air condition in each room. Free linen and towels.
All the facilities are situated nearby. Lots of restaurants, bars and clubs in the vincinity.
Flexible check in/out time
Clean beds, sheets, towels and a blanket
Supermarkets and 24/7 bakery just next door
Young, helpful, informative English speaking staff
Free Internet, WI-FI
Free city maps
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival (7 days).
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We promote friendly behaviour in the lodging.
Smoking is not allowed in the bedrooms.
Guests who are planning to arrive outside of the reception hours are kindly asked to inform us in advance. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>