Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
A great place to relax, small, secure & centrally located, Hostel 109 is the perfect place for your stay in Adelaide. Once you've checked in, there's loads of free stuff. We offer all our guests free Broadband internet access and fast and fabulous in-room wifi, tea and coffee, laundry powder, supplied linen, ready made beds, heating and air-conditioning, laundry and ironing facilities, a 24 hour modern kitchen, security lockers, unlimited hot water showers, and free baggage storage.
Our hostel is fully heated and has refrigerated air-conditioning, so even on a 40 degree day it's a comfortable place to be. Our solar array produces 150% of our power needs so you can be comfortable and know that you’re not hurting the planet.
There's three pubs within 50 metres and a stack of restaurants and a 24 hour chicken and Subway takeaways close by mean that even if you don't want to cook, going hungry is hard to do.
We have a variety of room types to offer you. For real luxury, try one of our new (Jan, 2017) Premium Queen Rooms with Private Bathroom.
If you are staying in a double room, you can enjoy your own fridge, TV, and King size bed. We also offer single rooms, twin rooms, and 3 and 4 bed dorms. If you are traveling with a friend, for just a few dollars more you can have a private twin room to yourselves.
Our kitchen offers two ovens and is well equipped to cook that roast dinner you've been missing, and also a Microwave to heat noodles if that's your preference.
And there's plenty of welcoming spaces to sit with a book, or enjoy a drink and eat with old and new friends.
' There are no strangers here, just friends that have not met yet.'
Payment for your stay is to be made on check-in.
Prices are subject to change without notice unless a confirmed booking has been made in which case, the price of the booking is as confirmed to you at the time of the booking.
In the event of confirmed cancellation less than 48 hours before your arrival date, a cancellation/no show fee will be charged equivalent to the total of the booking.
We do not usually accept groups of more than 4. If you are a group of more than 4 and have made a booking with us, even if it is by a series of separate bookings, we will cancel your booking/s immediately it becomes apparent to us. This may be on arrival at the hostel and you will be refused entry. If you are a group and we have to cancel your booking on arrival, you will be charged the total booking tarif as a cancellation fee, even though we have refused you entry. Note, we may accept certain groups engaged in competition or other formal common interest in Adelaide entirely at our discretion. If you are in doubt, please feel free to ask.
You must be between 18 and 35 years old to stay in a dorm room.
All guests must provide a current valid drivers license or passport and evidence of double Covid vaccination on arrival. Guests without valid id and vaccination certificate will not be allowed to stay.
Payment by credit and debit cards will incur a non-refundable fee for VISA of 2.03%; MASTERCARD of 1.49%; EFTPOS of 0.55%; AMEX of 1.98%; UNIONPAY of 3.50%.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Tableau d'offres d'emploi
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>