Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Hostal Tak team have many years of experience in the management of B&B's, restaurants and privately owned apartments both in the UK and Spain. The experience they have gained over the years have brought them great success along with an extensive and loyal client base.
Hostal Tak is located on the corner of Avenida Severo Ochoa and Calle San Ramón in a privileged part of Marbella at the bottom of the infamous Old Town and around the corner from the Plaza de los Naranjos (Orange Square). Located on the main street into Marbella it is just 200 meters from the sea front. Parking is available at the public car park Marbell Centre just 300 meters away from the hostal at a discounted rate.
Hostal Tak Policies & Conditions
A contact telephone number must be provided for all reservations.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorised your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 pm to 20.00 pm .
Check out 12.00pm
Breakfast not included.
Minimum age check-in 21.
Reception hours start at 10.00h until 20.00h. Clients arriving after 19.00h are required to advise us 24 hours in advance the expected time of arrival.
Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00.
There is a charge for the use of additional beds.
Tax amounts subject to change. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- WiFi gratuit
- fer/planche à repasser
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>