Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Visit to Ancon Beach, Visit to the historic city, Diving or snorkelling, Catamaran excursion, Safari to waterfalls in the mountains and other options. We work to please you and make your vacation in our country unforgettable.
Offer breakfast, dinner and cocktail service!!
The hostel has 4 rooms with large windows, air conditioning, ventilated, minibar, TV, hot and cold water, 110/220 V, safe, hair dryer, toilet. All have access to terrace. There is also a terrace on the top floor for sunbathing or to enjoy the cool of the night with a mountain view. There is 24-hour room service and room cleaning is done daily. We also have WiFi (payment) in different areas of the Hostel.
Hostal Puerto Casilda Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included (10%)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>