Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Smoking is not allowed in the room, pets are not allowed, parties are not allowed
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hostal Pocala in the heritage area of Cienfuegos, everything is close and with incredible views we are only 200 meters from the José Martí Park in the surroundings of which is the legendary theatre Tomas Terry, Our Lady's Cathedral 'La Purísima Concepcion ', the Ferrer Palace, museums, art galleries, bars, restaurants, 400 meters away you will find two boulevards, the Beni More discotheque and 700 meters you will find the sea, the Royal pier and the cruise terminal.
We offer a personalized service, we are attentive to every detail and willing to offer the best of us the apartments are independent spacious and comfortable one the first level and the other in the second, composed of room with furniture , tv, air-conditioned room, fan, two beds, one double and one single, private bathroom with hot and cold water , dining kitchen furnished with refrigerator and a spacious terrace decorated with ornamental plants, with loungers, armchairs, tables and wifi connection for the enjoyment of the guests. It offers breakfast service, dinner, massage, laundry, private and collective taxis and WiFi.
Hostal. Pocala Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check- in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check- out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included (5 cuc)
No Special Events
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>