Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
From 05 th of july to 14 of july we have special condicions of cancellation.
The rest of the year the cancellation conditions are similar to no bookings groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Do not miss, please, the famous city festivals such as 'San Fermines' (bull running), 'Easter' or 'Jacobean route' (several pilgrim's roads known as the 'Camino de Santiago', routes which have been followed by pilgrims for a thousand years in order to visit the tomb of the Apostle) gastronomy, local dance, folklore, etc.
TV in all the rooms
Bed linen and towels included in the price
Parking (optional, 10 Euros a day)
Our staff speaks English
Please read carefully reception opening times and always inform the property about your estimated arrival time.
*From Monday to Friday: 09.00 to 23.00h
*Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays: from 10.00 to 14.00h and in the afternoon from 17.00 to 23.00h.
Check-in from 13.00h
Check-out by 12.00h.
LATE CHECK-IN (Arriving after 23.00h) is available on request, paying a supplement. Always ask the property.
Breakfast not included.
All Taxes included.
CONDITIONS FOR THE ‘SAN FERMIN RUNNING OF THE BULLS’ BOOKINGS
10% Deposit at the time of booking charged by Hostelworld.
25% Further deposit at the time of booking charged by the property.
65% The property will charge the rest of the balance before the 1st June.
Cancellations prior to 1st June will lose 35% of the total cost of the booking.
Cancellations after 1st June will lose 100% of the booking cost.
Registration Number - Navarra Tourism: UPE00817, UPE00818, UPE00819 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Service de fax
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>