Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show 100%. Cancelaciones con 14 días de antelación se le cobrarán el 10%, pasados los 14 días el 100%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Don Joaquin hostel is catalogued as a 'unique establishment Caminito del Rey'. With five rooms 'studio type with kitchen', designed to ensure maximum comfort during your stay. All of them have been recently refurbished and are equipped with air conditioning / heating, private bathroom, free amenities and towels, TV, free WIFI. We have a restaurant in our establishment, where we serve the best breakfasts in the area with the best fruit and oranges. It is located only 20 minutes by car from the north entrance of the 'Caminito del Rey'.
Hostal Don Joaquin Alora Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards -It will be charged when the cancellation policy indicates. In case of Non-refundable - At the time of booking and in case of Standard rate, the first night will be charged 7 days before. then on arrival the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Breakfast not available
Reception (Contact the host 24 hours before arrival. Check in will be free until 21:00 Additional costs: 09:00pm to 11:59pm - +20€ 12:00am to 08:00am: +40€ )
Pet are not allowed
Non Smoking Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>