Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hostel Soleil is a unique place located in the heart of San Telmo , a few blocks from the most representative places in the neighborhood. A house completely equipped. Hostel Soleil is located in the neighborhood of San Telmo . We are located just three blocks from Plaza Dorrego and only one block from the traditional San Telmo market . Among the public transport that are close to the hostel , we have the subway line C ( which connects to all other subway lines ), many bus lines that travel throughout the city and of course Taxi. Taxis and radio services , which offers greater security.
Homstel Soleil offer Quintuple and sextuple room with air conditioning. Breakfast and linen are included in the rate. Housekeeping. Other amenities: Breakfast included, free internet access and access to all facilities and activities organized by the hostel . Room with double bed towels and bed sheets are provided.
Homstel Soleil's Policies & Conditions:
Check in at 14:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 07:00 until 01:00am Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>