Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hostel is located on the second floor of EN and offers beds in a traditional Japanese style, offering foreign visitors a part of Japanese culture and Japanese guests a reminiscent feeling.
We offer a mixed dormitory, female-only dormitory and a private room that fits up to 3 guests.
Every bed in the dormitories has its own private space and is closed off by a traditional noren. Created in Hiroshima, the tatami flooring is both sturdy and comfortable at the same time. On top is a futon to experience the true way of Japanese sleeping. It is said that this type is especially good for your posture and back.
A personal safety box is also found inside and is equipped with a lock.
The private room is made in a traditional Japanese style. Tatami flooring and futons to sleep on. The private room is ideal for families traveling together or guests looking for some more privacy.
The common space has tatami flooring section where guests can relax and hang out. Try some origami, read a book or have a chat with some of your fellow travelers.
There is a refrigerator to store your food or drinks.
Facilities consist of 2 restrooms, 2 showers, 4 sinks, hairdryers and rental towels, toothbrushes, etc.
THE BAR / IZAKAYA
The bar / izakaya is open in the evening from Thursdays till Monday* and serves local drinks and food from the Hiroshima area. Try some smoked venison, wild board frankfurter and many more special dishes.
We also have a good selection of local and nationwide sakes and rotate our selection based on the season and newly found gems. Other special drinks include wine from Miyoshi and craft beer from Kure.
Guests staying at the hostel get a free “Welcome” drink every night they stay over, so they can just sit back and relax or start a conversation with the staff or some other patrons at the bar. Whenever it’s possible we like to eat together with our guests and make some special Hiroshima meals like Oyster Hotpot.
* The bar is still open for guests staying at the hostel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. (Drinks only) Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>