Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Bed & Breakfast retreat is offering a very private and warm atmosphere with its five newly renovated wooden style twin and double bed guest rooms, and its redesigned lounge in alpine look with its fireplace and lounge seating.
Hillock Villa is a classic B&B, but nevertheless offers its guests convenient services and amenities such as free WIFI, in-room coffee/tea facility, complementary drinking water and slippers; bike rental, day tours and trekking guides are also on offer.
Breakfast, local Shan or continental, is served on the terrace or the sun deck in beautiful view of the surrounding gardens.
All our room are carefully equipped with duvet, two pillow and comfort linen, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathroom amenities and towels.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. 24 hours check in is available due to availability.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00.
6. No age Restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- Transfert aéroport gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- Flexible NRR
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>