Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Heritage By Night Hotel has something to offer for any type of visitor. For those on a budget we have luxury dorm rooms all equipped with air-conditioning. Free breakfast & free WI-FI!
For visitors that aim for a bit luxury we offer 22 private rooms with double beds, flat screens, large bathrooms, room service, free-WI-FI, free breakfast.
The entire hotel was renovated in 2015, all the facilities and room are brand new and have good working equipment like tv's, air-conditioning & a fridge. A large pool is located at the back side of the hotel with view on the magnificent karst mountains.
Our hotel is under the management of the Phong Nha-Ke Bang Tourism Center and therefore we can offer exclusive tours for very sharp prices. With over 20 years of experience we guarantee a amazing stay in Phong Nha!
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2).Check-in time: after 14:00pm. Early check in (05:00am – 09:00am) will result in a 30% increased room rate charge.
Check-out time: before 12:00am, later check out (12:00 am – 14:00 pm) will result in an 30% increased room rate charge. Even later check-out (14:00 – 17:00) will result in a 50% incread room rate charge. Later check-out than 17:00 will result in a 100% increased room rate charge.
3).The reception is open from 06:00 till 23:00
4).We accept cash(Dollars and Euros) payment only upon arrival.
5).Dollars and Euros can be exchanged to VND at our hotel
6).Guests must bring valid identification at the front desk (ID Cards, Passports or any other legal document for identification purposes. (Foreign tourist require a valid passport and visa)
7).Weapons, Poisons, Explosives and Pets are strictly prohibited in the hotel.
8).No gambling or the use of drugs is allowed in the entire hotel area. Guests are completely responsible for any activity that break the rules and laws of the Vietnamese government.
9). No cooking and ironing in the hotel rooms, no smoking on the hotel beds.
10).When leaving the room; Light shall be turned off, doors locked and windows closed. The room key must be given to the receptionist before leaving the hotel. (we will charge 100,000 VND for a lost key).
11).It is not allowed to invite guests to the room, unless permission is granted by the hotel’s management board.
12). Rooms shall be kept clean, and no paper and waste should be thrown into hygienic devices.
13).Keep the volume of radio and TV on a level so that other guests won’t be bothered.
14).Do not arbitrarily move any property out of the rooms without the hotel management’s permission. Guests must compensate the hotel for any lost or damaged property by 100% of the property’s current price.
15).To ensure the safety of guest’s belongings, please send precious properties such as money, gold or gemstones to the hotels front desk. If guests do not agree with this regulation, any lost property case will not be the hotel’s responsibility. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Piscine en plein air
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>