Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located just 260 m from Masjid Jamek LRT Station and 500m from Pudu Sentral Bus Station (Airport Shuttle available), Hawk Hotel & Hostel offers accommodations in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:3 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from 2pm
Check out Before 12pm
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card
Tax is not included in the room price.
Private Room and dorm room prices are subject to 6% SST.
If you book with the Private Rooms, You will also need to pay Tourism Tax as well, which is RM10, by per room per night basis. This amount will be collected upon check in. The total amount to be collected will solely base on how many room(s) and night(s) they guest booked, and it will only applied to foreigners. Malaysian and MyKad (IC) holders will be exempted.
No Smoking in the whole hostel
Reception working period/time:7:00 - 22:30
Pet Not Friendly Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>