Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The Hotel should be informed 1 week in advance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No security deposits are required here.The guests have to feel free and comfortable on their stay here.
People of all age groups and from all parts of the world are welcome.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The Haveli inn Pal Comprises of Twelve comfortable, airy and tastefully furnished room with spectacular views of the fort, lake and blue city from soaring arched windows, and relaxed ambiance making Haveli Inn Pal a sublime experience.
The Haveli Inn has a pleasant terrace Garden Restaurant, with breathtaking views of the Mehrangarh Fort Umaid Bhawan Palace and surrounding Blue City.We Serve our traditional Rajasthani Meals.The special treat is a candle light dinner in gentle breeze on the terrace garden amidst the blue city.
The heritage inn offer the best of modern amenities with a touch of traditional Rajasthan.Our Haveli Inn is centrally located and has close proximity to all popular tourist attractions in Jodhpur.One Can View Clock Tower Sardar Market Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- Transfert aéroport gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Nettoyage a sec
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>