Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit of 25% at the times of booking.
The booking is subject to the following conditions:
1.Cancellation must be made using the contact numbers as above.
2.Deposits are non refundable.
3.Cancellation made with sufficient notice will result in the loss of deposit only.
4.Cancellation made within 14 working days of arrivals, or non -arrivals are charged in full.
5.Room for non arrival on the 1st night will automatically be cancelled for the following night(s).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please contact the hotel prior to group booking confirmation to avoid disappointment
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
In a city renowned for its Georgian and Victorian architecture this attractive Edinburgh Hotel provides Scottish accommodation and lodgings of the highest standard. The hotel has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere coupled with award winning standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking an historic music school, the hotel is located within easy walking distance of all the major tourist, cultural and business areas of Edinburgh's city centre.
This Victorian hotel offers generous proportions and rooms that are individually decorated and appointed to a very high standard. All bedrooms have en-suite showers / WC's. Each room is centrally heated and equipped with colour TV's, direct dial telephones, Internet connection point, tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryers and complimentary Scottish whisky, shortbread, teas and coffee which are replenished daily.
Each morning guests are treated to a full Scottish breakfast to start their day. The hotels Five Diamond rating reflects the attention to detail, cleanliness, hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay more memorable.
The Grosvenor Gardens Hotel is well served by bus and train and is very close to Haymarket Terrace.
Please note we have a 3 day cancellation policy.
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Local à bagages
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Adapté aux enfants
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Pas de couvre-feu
- TVA inclue
Tea and coffee making facilities
Minimum toiletry provided
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>