Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Spearheaded by Lema family, Christian Green Hostels has been in operation for more than 25 years. During this span guests from more than 15 foreign countries have enjoyed the hospitality and services that we offer.
Christian Green Hostel is a place where you can relax after the mountain climb or before a safari. We offer refreshing drinks, pre-ordered lunch and dinner at a reasonable price. We also have camping area suitable for adventurous travelers. We have a perfect mountain view for all our guests. Parking and luggage storage is available to our guests at no cost. We also organize Mt. Kilimanjaro climbing trips and the most adventures safaris in Northern Part of Tanzania.
10% of our monthly profit is donated to support missionary work in rural communities in Northern Tanzania. With little that we have, we are happy to share with community that needs the most. Your support will be much appreciated. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Parking pour vélos
- télévision par câble
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>