Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Tuzunana is a peaceful town which tends to attract nature loving tourists. We are one of several permaculture sites and there is a wealth of beautiful hikes to be done to the numerous waterfalls and look out points in the valley.
Our hostal is perfect for the tourists seeking a different type of experience, we produce almost all of our own food and medicine and support our local community through several community development projects.
We offer two free meals a day to guests looking to get their hands dirty and help out on the farm (minimum stay of 2 weeks required for this option).
We have outdoor hot water showers and composting toilets and a lovely yoga deck/hang out area with an amazing view of the lake. All of our buildings are done with natural materiales, clay, lime and bamboo and we have a zero waste management policy. We have an open air kitchen located in our veggie and herb garden which guests are welcome to use.
This farm hostal/guest house is perfect for eco conscious tourist looking for a different type of experience.We run an amazing organic permaculture farm in the beautiful lake side town of Tuzunana. We have built a beautiful eco hostal, for visitors who love nature and good organic food to come and enjoy. We have great views of the lake, a farm to table restaurant, a yoga deck, hot water and wifi. Guests who wish to get their hands dirty and learn how to farm and garden, can get a discounted rate plus two free meals a day. See what its like to live in a naturally built house, alongside happy animales and a veggie garden bursting with goodness.
We process and roast our own coffee, keep goats and chickens, make cheese and yogurt, grow all our own veggies and much more!!
If your ready for a totally different hostal experience, where you can connect to like minded people and learn real life solutions to the current environmental crisis, come check us out!!
Granja Tzikin Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 40 GTQ per person per day.
24 hours Reception.
Child friendly. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>