Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel 3 days before arrival date, 1 night will be charged
No show, 2 nights will be charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Guarantee a comfortable stay with the best friendly and helpful staff!!!
Featuring a garden, Grand Holiday Villa is located in Hoi An in the Quang Nam region, a 15-minute walk from Hoi An Historic Museum and 2 km from Assembly Hall of Chaozhou Chinese Congregation. The hotel has city views, an outdoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.
The rooms come with the best comfortable westerner beds, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, an electric teapot, a bidet, a hairdryer, and a desk. The hotel provides certain accommodations that have a balcony, and rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower and free good quality toiletries.
Come to see for yourselves why the Grand Holiday Villa is your best choice in Hoi An!
24 Hours Reception
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Smoking not allowed in room; but we have certain smoking area. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage a sec
- Parking pour vélos
- Piscine en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>