Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Wied Bingemma : This rather large woodland area is populated with a number of old almond trees (lewż) and possibly the oldest specimens of the olive tree (żebbuġ) in Gozo. This area had been declared a Nature Reserve in 2001. Mepa declared this site as a Tree Protected Area on May 24, 2011, in accordance with the provisions of the Trees and Woodlands Protection Regulations (2011) as per Government Notice No. 473/11.
On demand I like to cook for my guests :). You may book a massage directly at home with specialized staff, our home will be as your SPA, combined with heated indoor pool and a small gym. All rooms are equipped with baby cot. All bedrooms are equipped with a kettle and tea.
Gozo a Prescindere B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opening times; 8am to 10pm.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Piscine en plein air
- Piscine intérieure
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>