Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
At our hostel you stay close to many of the citys best attractions and sights.
We are located on the opposite side of the street to Lisebergs south entrance (the biggest amusement park in the north of Europe). In a few minutes walk you'll also find Universeum, the World Culture Museum, Ullevi stadium, Swedish exhibition and congress centre (Gothia Towers), Scandinavium, Bergakungen cinema (one of Swedens biggest movie theates), Gothenburgs main street "Avenyn", which has a lot of shops, restaurants & bars.
We always aim to be the best hostel in Gothenburg. Our amazing staff are avalible to help you with all of your questions during our receptions opening hours. We provide a true hostel-feeling where everyone can thrive with our friendly enviroment. We want all guests to enjoy their stay at ours. Both if you are a travelling with your own party, and want to enjoy your stay with friends & family, but also if you are a traveller that wants to meet new people during your stay in Gothenburg.
Our big and cosy common areas like our kitchen & TV-room makes it possible for all our guests to have room for the company that they are looking fo
Our reception is open every day between 8 am - 4 pm. It is no problem if you want to check in after 4 pm, as long as you booking is pre-paid. Contact us before arrival to pay your reservation online. When your booking is paid you'll get an email and text message with instructions on self check-in on the day of your arrival.
We offer a popular continental breakfast buffet. Contact us before 11 am on the day of your arrival to add breakfast to your reservation.
Sheets & towels are always included in the 2-, 3- & 4-person rooms. If you've booked a 6- or 8-person room or a bed in our dormitories, please contact our reception to rent sheets & towels or bring your own.
We are looking forward to your stay! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Linge non inclus
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>