Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Welcome to the hostel. Stuff happens - to your group, your travel plans, the transportation is late, people get sick and fall out with each other! All this and more is normal run of the mill occurrences in Asia. The bigger your group the more stuff will come your way!
We are happy to book for you and reserve a large part of our hostel for you but only if you are willing to accept our terms of business. Ensure all of your group are happy with coming to an eco hostel with long drop compost toilets, air temperature well water showers and no wi- fi. A couple of moaning folk can spoil your whole visit and affect the happy vibe of the laid back hostel. We are very basic and back to nature which allows you to unwind, switch off and enjoy nature.
Group booking are subject to 14 day cancellation.
The management on site are not able to over rule the T&Cs of your booking terms. Full Charges plus 3% bank fee will be be made to the booking credit card for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Thanks for your understanding and acceptance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are not a party hostel. Gili T is the place to go if you crave all night parties!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Venez relaxer dans notre espace communautaire, jouez de la musique avec d’autres voyageurs au foyer, louez un tuba pour aller nager avec les tortues (Turtle City est un site de plongée situé à quelques mètres à l’avant de l’auberge) ou venez rencontrer des amis de vies précédentes au Shanti-Shanti bar.
Venez déguster nos crêpes aux bananes, du café et du thé qui sont préparés avec amour chaque matin. Vous pouvez aussi venir savourer nos pizzas au feu de bois pendant les fameuses soirées pizza.
Cette auberge a été construite par des voyageurs pour des voyageurs. Venez faire partie de l’expérience, laissez vos traces et joindre notre famille. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>