Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Fusion Hostel & Hotel is situated in the city center. It is between Tulskaya and Paveletskaya subway station. You can take a tram to the station, it’s about 4 stations, or walk, and it’s about 15 minutes. Moscow Kremlin is about 15-20 minutes by subway. All necessary facilities are close.
Our hostel offers private and shared rooms. Each bed is very wide and comfortable. Near each bed, there is a socket, a lamp and a curtain so even in a shared room you can get some privacy. Private rooms are locked so you feel totally save. In shared rooms, there is a box for your stuff that can be locked. Only you own the key. In addition, we have lockers at the reception for your valuable stuff. There are some common areas like lobby with a huge TV and PS3 and big nice sofas. In the kitchen tea and sugar is free, you can cook, and we have everything for it. Linen and towels are included. In the hostel you can find a washing machine. One wash is 100 RUB. In addition, we offer shuttle service please contact us if you are interested.
Fusion Hostel & Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult/guardian. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>