Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any groups, but only FunkyPeople :)
Diving course (discount for diving)
North Bali tours organizing for single and groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hostel has a beautiful garden, natural swimming pool, SPA, cafe with life music, Tour agency, and transport service.
FunkyPlace is a base camp for Dolphin tours, snorkeling and Diving in North Bali (Menjangan, Pemuteran, Lovina, Tulamben).
Hostel offers private rooms for 1, 2, or 3 people, 3-beds mixed dormitory, and 6 beds at Tree House with spectacular view on Bali sea with amazing sunset!
Breakfast is included. Free tea&coffee anytime! Free WiFi, welcome foot massage, welcome drink and fruits.
Funky cafe offers Indonesian and Western food, planty of choice for vegetarians! In our bar, you can try traditional healthy drinks, homemade sangria and celo, and original cocktails.
Try our massage & SPA programs to relax your body and mind! All the programs are original and we use only organic handmade cosmetics.
Our tour agency offers exclusive tours around North Bali to see the most secret spectacular places.
Stay funky with us!
WE ARE NOT CONNECTED TO ANY COMPANIES, DRIVERS ETC. Avoid booking overpriced tours outside! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>