Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The first night amount is non refundable. In case of no show the hostel charge the first night amount.
Over 10 persons, we will ask the guests to prepaid the first night amount. The first night amount is non refundable. The remaining amount will be paid on spot.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Insane parties everyday and free entry for our guests to the club of the building which is the most famous clubs in Hungary (Morrisons2).
We are located in the center of Budapest, just opposite the Vigszinhaz Theatre, near the Nyugati railway station and West End shopping center, 5 minute walk from both Parliament and Margaret Island with public transport available less then twenty meters from the front door. From our location you can get easily to all the famous monuments of Budapest.
We are surrounded by cafes, 24 hour shops, pubs, restaurants, pharmacies, a post office and supermarkets.
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Flexible NRR
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>