Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Adventure Lovers, Hiking, Yoga and Meditation, Bird Watching
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We offer accommodation in two 5 bedded dorms and it has an in-house cafeteria where you can enjoy freshly prepared meals by the local staff.
We also provide the services of certified nature guides/outdoor instructors and certified equipment to undertake various outdoor activities including Birdwatching, Stargazing, Cycling, Hiking, Village Visits, Zip-line, Rappelling etc.
The campus provides green and clean environment without any kind of external disturbance which is an ideal place for nature and peace lovers.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. The hostel will charge 50% for the cancellation.
2. Check in from 11:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-20:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included.5%. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>