Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hostel is centrally located and is just a short subway ride (Grand Central Station or Times Square) or Long Island Railroad ride (34th Street & Penn Station) from Midtown Manhattan. It is also a short walk from nearby U.S. Tennis Open, Shea Stadium, Queens Botanical Gardens, and numerous restaurants to suit all budgets.
The Flushing YMCA offers 35 guest rooms with single, double, triple, and quadruple occupancy for men and women and is safe, clean and affordable. Double room has one bunk bed. Shared bathroom facilities are conveniently located on each corridor. Daily housekeeping is provided and TV, air conditioning and FREE WiFi are included.
Guests staying at a YMCA of Greater NY branch will be charged a required $5 Daily Guest Room Membership fee, upon arrival, which provides each registered guest full access to member amenities.
There is a swimming pool, a fitness training center, gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms. Guests may use all fitness facilities and there is also 24 hour security for their convenience.
Check-in time begins at 3 pm and check out at 11am.
Self-parking is available for an additional $10.00 per night. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine intérieure
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Salle de sport
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Distributeur de billets
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>